Palamedes PR was appointed by author Cosmo Clark in July 2017 to promote his satirical dystopian novel Blue-Eyed Infidel. We were tasked with securing national exposure as well as book reviews and thought-leader articles.
The Consultancy devised the following editorial tactics to secure media exposure:
- We utilised the Client’s expertise as a cyber-security observer and analyst to develop national thought-leader articles and a national news story; and
- We also focused on the satirical nature of the Client’s novel to develop a further thought-leader pitch; and
- We utilised our contacts to secure book reviews for his novel, which was self-published
The Blue-Eyed Prophet campaign secured the following exposure:
- Placements in two of the UK’s most popular daily newspapers, the Daily Mirror and Metro; and
- Thought-leader placements on The London Economic, Female First and Frost Magazine; and
- Reviews on Lovereading and SWNS.com
Each of the editorial products we created achieved 100% coverage with a combined global reach of more than 135million.