Palamedes PR was appointed by author Nicholas Leigh in June 2018 to promote his four self-published novels: Blood Harmonies; The Confession of Dieter Berenson; Two Women, and The Condition We were tasked with securing three guaranteed thought-leader articles, two guaranteed Q&A interviews and five guaranteed radio interviews.
The Consultancy delivered the following services to support the Client’s aims:
- We developed thought-leader articles based on your insights and experience of the writing process
- We developed a survey-led news story about how Brits buy books they have no intention of reading to impress visitors, which was utilized to secure the radio interviews
- We utilized our contacts to secure the Q&A interviews
- We utilized our contacts to secure book reviews and a competition
The Nicholas Leigh campaign secured the following exposure:
- Exclusive thought-leader articles on Female First, Filmoria and Frost Magazine
- Q&A interviews on The London Economic and Stories.SWNS
- Seven radio interviews, including with BBC Radio Humberside, BBC Radio Hereford & Worcester, and BBC Radio Jersey
Each of the editorial products we created achieved 100% coverage with a combined reach of approximately six million. (This figure is based on the combined unique monthly visitor figures of websites).
Here’s what Nicholas had to say about our book PR campaign: “Palamedes PR is the only agency I know that guarantees their work and delivers on their promise. They secured radio interviews and media placements for my four novels, which represented the first exposure they have enjoyed. I recommend Palamedes to all authors.”