Palamedes PR was appointed in July 2018 to promote rising Instapoet Arch Hades’s new poetry collection, High Tide. We were tasked with securing one guaranteed thought-leader article, two Q&A interviews, a book review, an exclusive news story, and radio interviews.
The Consultancy delivered the following services to support the Client’s aims:
- We developed thought-leader articles and Q&A interview questions based on the wider themes of the client’s poetry
- We utilized our contacts to secure a book review in national women’s magazine Bella
- We drafted an exclusive news story based on the client’s rise to prominence
- We prepared a radio pitch based on the news story
The High Tide campaign secured the following exposure:
- An exclusive thought-leader placement with Female First, as well as an accompanying Q&A interview
- Q&A interviews with lifestyle websites Frost Magazine and Stories.SWNS
- A book review in Bella magazine
- An exclusive news story on The London Economic
- Radio interviews with BBC Radio Leeds, BBC Radio Shropshire, Siren FM, Radio Essex and SFM
Each of the editorial products we created achieved 100% coverage with a combined reach of approximately six million. (This figure is based on the unique monthly visitor figures of websites and weekly listener figures).
The London Economic
BBC Radio Leeds
BBC Radio Shropshire