Palamedes PR was appointed by author C. A. Asbrey in October 2018 to promote her latest novel, Innocent Bystander – book three in her Innocents Mysteries series of historical crime novels. We were tasked with securing two guaranteed thought-leader articles, a guaranteed Nationwide Book Review with accompanying profile piece and Q&A interview, an exclusive guaranteed news story and five guaranteed radio interviews.
The Consultancy delivered the following services to support the Client’s aims:
- We developed thought-leader articles based on the wider themes of the client’s Innocents Mystery series of novels
- We prepared a draft book review and Q&A interview questions
- We developed a news story about the author’s views on female characters in modern fiction
- We used this news story as the basis of the radio pitch
The Innocent Bystander campaign secured the following exposure:
- Thought-leader placements on Female First and SilverSurfers
- Placement of the syndicated book review, profile piece and Q&A interview on 137 Johnston Press regional news websites including flagship titles The Scotsman
- Placement of the exclusive news story on The London Economic
- Radio interviews with BBC Radio Scotland, BBC Radio Leeds, BBC Radio Jersey, SFM, BBC Radio Merseyside, Siren FM and Talk Radio
Each of the editorial products we created achieved 100% coverage with a combined reach of approximately 40 million. (This figure is based on the unique monthly visitor figures of websites and weekly listener figures for radio).
Here’s what C. A. Asbrey had to say about her experiences of working with book PR agency Palamedes PR: “Unlike other PR firms, Palamedes PR guarantees its work, meaning that authors can have peace of mind that their work will be brought to the attention of potential readers. I enjoyed working with the agency and would recommend them to others.”