Palamedes PR was appointed in July 2018 by author David R. Ewens to promote his series of five crime novels, the Frank Sterling series. We were tasked with securing two guaranteed thought-leader articles, two guaranteed book reviews, a guaranteed Q&A interview and a guaranteed regional news story.
The Consultancy delivered the following services to support the Client’s aims:
- We developed thought-leader articles based on the client’s insights into crime writing, and upon his own life story
- We utilized our contacts to secure two book reviews, and drafted the reviews for the client’s approval
- We secured a Q&A interview to accompany one of the book reviews
- We developed a regional news story about how the client is highlighting disability issues through his novel
The Frank Sterling Cases campaign secured the following exposure:
- Thought-leader article placements on Female First and The London Economic
- Book review placements on Stories.SWNS and SilverSurfers
- An exclusive Q&A interview with SilverSurfers, accompanying the book review
- Regional newspaper placements with The Canterbury Journal and The Isle of Thanet News
Each of the editorial products we created achieved 100% coverage with a combined reach of approximately seven million. (This figure is based on the unique monthly visitor figures of websites).