Palamedes PR was re-appointed by Irish academic and theologian Dr Niamh Middleton in February 2019 for a second campaign to promote her popular science/Christian book, Homo Lapsus. We were tasked with securing an exclusive article in the Irish Post and with reaching out to the UK Christian media with an offer of a regular column by Dr Middleton.
The Consultancy delivered the following services to support the Client’s aims:
- We prepared and placed a newsworthy article exclusively for the Irish Post with the angle that Christianity risks being dismissed as ‘fake news’ unless church leaders engage with science and the evolution debate
- We prepared a compelling, graphically-designed column pitch and distributed it to agreed UK-based Christian publications
- We then liaised with these Christian publications on the Client’s behalf about the column proposal
The second Homo Lapsus campaign secured the following exposure:
- An exclusive article in the Irish Post, both in the print edition and on their website
- A monthly column with the Church of England Newspaper
Each of the editorial products we created achieved 100% coverage with a combined reach of approximately 1.5 million. (This figure is based on the unique monthly visitor figures of websites and the circulation figures of print titles).
“I have now enjoyed two campaigns through Palamedes PR, promoting my Christian book Homo Lapsus, and continue to be impressed by their dedication, professionalism and success rate. Thanks to their work I was able to secure a regular column with a leading Christian publication, with which I am thrilled.” Dr Niamh Middleton, author of Homo Lapsus