Palamedes PR was appointed by Irish academic and theologian Dr Niamh Middleton in October 2018 to promote her new popular science/Christian book, Homo Lapsus (Deep River Books). We were tasked with securing Nationwide Book Reviews with an accompanying Q&A; two thought-leader articles; a National News Story; and five radio interviews.
The Consultancy delivered the following services to support the Client’s aims:
- We worked with the Client to devise thought-leader articles based on the wider themes of her book. We proofed and edited these thought-leaders for publication
- We prepared a book review and Q&A interview questions which formed the basis of a syndicated article through Johnston Press
- We developed a national news story based upon the Client’s views of the Catholic Church in Ireland
- We developed and distributed a newsworthy radio pitch
The Homo Lapsus campaign secured the following exposure:
- Thought-leader placements with Christian Today and The London Economic
- A syndicated book review and Q&A interview on 150 Johnston Press regional news websites
- Radio interviews with BBC Radio Kent, BBC Radio Guernsey, BBC Radio Wiltshire, Siren FM, U105 and Radio Essex
- National newspaper placements in the Irish Daily Star and Herald
Each of the editorial products we created achieved 100% coverage with a combined reach of approximately 40 million. (This figure is based on the unique monthly visitor figures of websites, monthly circulation figures of print titles, and weekly listener figures of radio stations).
“What is unique about Palamedes PR is that they offer a range of guaranteed editorial packages for authors. I was delighted with their work promoting my new book Homo Lapsus and would recommend their services to others. Thanks to Palamedes my book shot up to #3 in new releases in my category and #25 in bestsellers in my category on Amazon UK.” Dr Niamh Middleton, author of Homo Lapsus