Palamedes PR was appointed in August 2018 by world-renowned mind coach and bestselling author Dr Stephen Simpson to promote his latest book, self-help guide The Psychoic Revolution. We were tasked with securing two guaranteed thought-leader articles with accompanying book reviews and Q&A interviews, a guaranteed national news story and five guaranteed radio interviews.
The Consultancy delivered the following services to support the Client’s aims:
- We developed thought-leader articles based on the themes of The Psychoic Revolution
- We prepared a draft book review and Q&A interview questions
- We developed a national news story about how modern man is more gullible than prehistoric humans
- We used this news story as the basis of the radio pitch
The The Psychoic Revolution campaign secured the following exposure:
- Thought-leader, book review and Q&A interview placements on Female First and Soul & Spirit
- National news placements with The Sun and Metro
- Radio interviews with BBC Radio Leeds, BBC Radio Guernsey, RNIB Connect and, on TV, BBC One’s Sunday Morning Live
Each of the editorial products we created achieved 100% coverage with a combined reach of approximately 32 million. (This figure is based on the unique monthly visitor figures of websites and weekly listener figures for radio stations).
Here’s what Dr Simpson had to say about our book PR campaign: “Palamedes PR generated targeted magazine and online coverage for my book as well as radio and TV interviews. They obtained this coverage, and delivered their promise. Therefore in my opinion their professionalism, expertise and coverage guarantee combined make them the number one book PR agency to turn to.”