Palamedes PR was appointed in July 2018 by author and dating expert Gareth Fosberry to promote his new guide to online dating, Love At First Swipe. We were tasked with securing two thought-leader articles with accompanying book reviews and Q&A interviews, an exclusive news story and five radio interviews.
The Consultancy delivered the following services to support the Client’s aims:
- We developed thought-leader articles based on Gareth’s insights into online dating
- We drafted two book reviews for Love At First Swipe
- We secured two Q&A interviews to accompany the book reviews and thought-leader articles
- We developed an exclusive news story about the Client’s fears that the number of catfish on dating websites has trebled within the space of a decade
- We utilized this news story to prepare a radio pitch and secure interview slots
The Love At First Swipe campaign secured the following exposure:
- Placements for the thought-leader articles, book reviews and Q&A interviews on women’s lifestyle website Female First and national men’s magazine Loaded
- The placement of the exclusive news story on lifestyle website Stories.SWNS
- Radio interviews with BBC Radio Leeds, BBC Radio Humberside, BBC Radio Scotland, BBC Radio Derby and BBC Radio Shropshire, as well as Swindon 105
Each of the editorial products we created achieved 100% coverage with a combined reach of approximately five million. (This figure is based on the combined unique monthly visitor figures of websites).