Palamedes PR was appointed in September 2018 by author George Jerjian to promote his spiritual memoir, Spirit of Gratitude. We were tasked with securing a guaranteed syndicated nationwide book review, two guaranteed thought-leader articles, and five guaranteed radio interviews.
The Consultancy delivered the following services to support the Client’s aims:
- We developed thought-leader articles based on the wider themes of the author’s book
- We prepared a book review
- We devised a poll-led news story about British people being the least grateful in Western Europe to secure radio interviews
The Spirit of Gratitude campaign secured the following exposure:
- Thought-leader placements with Female First and Business Matters, as well as an addition Q&A interview with Business Matters
- Syndicated placement of the book review on 137 Johnston Press regional news websites including flagship titles The Scotsman and the Yorkshire Post
- Radio interviews with SFM, Unity 101, Swindon 105.5, BBC Radio West Midlands, Siren FM and Swansea Sound
Each of the editorial products we created achieved 100% coverage with a combined reach of approximately 37 million. (This figure is based on the unique monthly visitor figures of websites and weekly listener figures).