Palamedes PR was appointed in July 2018 by entrepreneur and digital marketing expert Hafiz Muhammad Ali to promote his new business guide, Digital Passport. We were tasked with securing two guaranteed thought-leader articles, two guaranteed book reviews, two guaranteed Q&A interviews and an exclusive news story.
The Consultancy delivered the following services to support the Client’s aims:
- We developed thought-leader articles based on the client’s insights into online marketing, and drafted the articles
- We drafted two book reviews for Digital Passport
- We prepared Q&A interview questions and proofed the client’s answers to prepare publication-ready copy
- We developed an exclusive news story based on the key findings of the client’s own Digital Marketing Salary Survey
The Digital Passport campaign secured the following exposure:
- Thought-leader article placements on Business Daily and Business Matters
- Book review placements on StudentWire and Business Leader
- Q&A interviews with The London Economic and The National Student, the latter also accompanied by the exclusive news story
Each of the editorial products we created achieved 100% coverage with a combined reach of approximately two million. (This figure is based on the unique monthly visitor figures of websites).