Palamedes PR was appointed by author Hannah de Giorgis in January 2019 to promote her debut novel, Threads in Time. We were tasked with securing a syndicated Nationwide book review, Q&A interview and profile piece, and three guaranteed thought-leader articles.
The Consultancy delivered the following services to support the Client’s aims:
- We drafted a book review for Threads in Time
- We prepared Q&A interview questions, and proofed and edited the Client’s answers for inclusion in the article
- We prepared an author profile piece
- We combined all of the above into the syndicated article through Johnston Press, which we then distributed and placed
- We drafted three thought-leader articles on behalf of the client aligned to the themes of her book
The Threads in Time campaign secured the following exposure:
- A syndicated article on 150 Johnston Press regional news websites including flagship titles The Scotsman and the Yorkshire Post
- Thought-leader articles with accompanying Q&A interviews on Frost Magazine, The London Economic and Stories.SWNS
Each of the editorial products secured a combined reach of approximately 37.5 million. (This figure is based on the combined unique monthly visitor figures of websites)
“Palamedes PR offers the perfect solution for debut authors wanting to secure exposure for their book. Their work is guaranteed and they provide the support you need every step of the way.” Hannah De Giorgis, author of Threads in Time.