Palamedes PR was appointed by author and mental health campaigner Ioakim Eleftheros in February 2018 to promote his non-fiction book, Angel of Islington. We were tasked with securing national newspaper coverage, radio interviews and a book review.
The Consultancy devised the following editorial tactics to secure media exposure:
- We developed a national news story about how British schools could be vulnerable to US-style massacres
- We used this news story as the basis of a pitch to the news desks of UK BBC regional radio stations, and commercial radio stations
- We utilized our contacts to secure a book review on a popular lifestyle website
The Angel of Islington campaign secured the following exposure:
- A national news placement with the Daily Mirror
- Seven radio interviews including Moorland Radio, WCR FM, Metro Radio and Siren FM
- A book review on a popular lifestyle website
Each of the editorial products we created achieved 100% coverage with a combined reach of 103 million. (This figure is based on the combined unique monthly visitor figures of websites and weekly listener figures).