Palamedes PR was appointed by serial entrepreneur and mergers & acquisitions (M&A) expert Jeremy Harbour in June 2018. We were tasked with promoting the Client to a UK business audience, and also to promote his exclusive M&A experiential workshop, The Harbour Club. The campaign consisted of two guaranteed thought-leader articles with accompanying Q&A interviews for digital business titles; business news coverage; five radio interviews; and a nationwide feature with accompanying profile piece and Q&A interview. We also prepared a graphically-designed media pack for use on the Client’s website and which was distributed to the business desks of all UK national newspapers and select UK business titles.
The Consultancy delivered the following services to support the Client’s aims:
- We developed thought-leader articles based on the themes of entrepreneurship and M&As, alongside Q&A interview questions
- We then proofed and edited the Client’s draft articles and incorporated his Q&A interview answers prior to publication
- We devised and wrote a publication-ready news story based around using the Client’s patented Agglomeration model to save the British High Street
- We prepared and distributed a newsworthy radio pitch based on the angle of the news story, above
- We wrote an in-depth feature about The Harbour Club, which was accompanied by a profile piece and Q&A interview
- We created a graphically-designed media pack and distributed this to the business desks of all the British national newspapers and more than 20 business titles
The Jeremy Harbour campaign secured the following exposure:
- Thought-leader placements with The London Economic and Growth Business
- News story placements with Growth Business and Business Matters
- Syndicated placement of the Harbour Club feature, profile piece and Q&A interview on 150 Johnston Press regional news websites including flagship titles The Scotsman and the Yorkshire Post
- Radio interviews with BBC Radio Jersey, Time 107.5, BBC Radio Ulster, Radio Essex and Siren FM
Each of the editorial products we created achieved 100% coverage with a combined reach of approximately 39 million. (This figure is based on the unique monthly visitor figures of websites and weekly listener figures).