Palamedes PR was appointed by innovation expert Mat Shore in October 2017 to promote his business compendium, The Seven Deadly Sins Of Innovation and The Seven Heavenly Habits Of Innovation. We were tasked with securing a minimum of one news placement in a national newspaper as well as a minimum of two book reviews, one thought-leader article and one interview.
The Consultancy devised the following editorial tactics to secure media exposure:
- We developed a national news story about robots being set to become the UK’s fourth emergency service within 50 years
- We also developed a complimentary news story for the business press about your formula for innovation success
- We utilised your insight into innovation to develop thought-leader articles
The Seven Deadly Sins Of Innovation / The Seven Heavenly Habits Of Innovation campaign secured the following exposure:
- News placements in the Daily Mirror, Daily Star, Daily Mail, Daily Express, The National Student and Business Matters
- International news exposure including Iranian newspaper Iran Daily (in English), Chinese newspaper Global Times and Vietnamese newspaper Tiền Phong
- A thought-leader placement on Business Daily
- Book reviews on Lovereading and The London Economic
- An interview with Let’s Talk Business
Each of the editorial products we created achieved 100% coverage with a combined reach of more than 345 million readers. (This figure is based on the combined unique monthly visitor figures of websites and circulation figures, as opposed to the total number of views).