Palamedes PR was appointed by author Nigel Goudge in August 2018 to promote his World War Two novel The Strength of Wills, based on a true story. We were tasked with securing two guaranteed thought-leader articles with accompanying Q&A interviews; two guaranteed book reviews and a guaranteed feature article.
The Consultancy delivered the following services to support the Client’s aims:
- We developed thought-leader articles based on the themes and content of the author’s novel
- We prepared an exclusive feature based on the back story to the novel
- We utilized our contacts to secure two book reviews, and drafted the reviews for the author’s approval
The campaign for The Strength of Wills secured the following exposure:
- Thought-leader article placements on Female First and SilverSurfers
- Book review placements on Stories.SWNS and Frost Magazine
- An exclusive feature on Stories.SWNS
Each of the editorial products we created achieved 100% coverage with a combined reach of approximately five million. (This figure is based on the unique monthly visitor figures of websites).