Palamedes PR was appointed by author Paul Aitken in June 2017 to promote his novels Forever After, Consequence and The Clinic. We were tasked with seeking review opportunities for Forever After and Consequences, and national newspaper publicity for The Clinic. We also were tasked with securing regional news coverage for his new business, Shelgo Tea.
The Consultancy delivered the following services to support the Client’s aims:
- We prepared a graphically-designed press releases for Forever After and Consequences inviting media reviews
- We prepared an exclusive thought-leader article based on the Client’s research into the birth months of serial killers to promote The Clinic
- We developed a regional news story about Shelgo Tea
This joint book and consumer campaign secured the following exposure:
- Placements for Forever After with LoveReading, Female First and the British Fantasy Society
- A placement with Frost Magazine for Consequences
- An exclusive thought-leader placement with the Mirror Online promoting The Clinic
- Regional news coverage for Shelgo Tea with the Morpeth Herald
Each of the editorial products we created achieved 100% coverage with a combined reach of approximately 102 million. (This figure is based on the unique monthly visitor figures).
Here’s what Paul Aitken had to say about his campaign with book and consumer PR agency Palamedes PR: “I have utilised Palamedes PR for many years and have never been disappointed. They work tirelessly to secure coverage for their clients and I would recommend them without hesitation.”