Palamedes PR was appointed in July 2018 by award-winning communication expert Richard Newman promote his new communication guide You Were Born To Speak. We were tasked with securing five guaranteed thought-leader articles with accompanying Q&A interviews, and three of those also with accompanying book reviews, an exclusive editorial and five radio interviews.
The Consultancy delivered the following services to support the Client’s aims:
- We developed thought-leader articles based on the themes and content of the Client’s book
- We developed a radio pitch to secure interviews with UK BBC and commercial stations
- We drafted three book reviews for You Were Born to Speak
- We proofed the Client’s draft articles and Q&A interview answers ahead of publication
The You Were Born to Speak campaign secured the following exposure:
- Thought-leader articles with Q&A interviews and book reviews on Growth Business, The London Economic and Business Leader
- Thought-leader articles with Q&A interviews on Female First and Global Woman
- An additional book review placement on Small Business
- An exclusive editorial on Business Matters
- Radio interviews with Radio Essex, Siren FM, RNIB Connect, Unity 101, BBC Cumbria, BBC Devon, BBC Northampton, Big City Radio, BBC Scotland and Share Radio
Each of the editorial products we created achieved 100% coverage with a combined reach of approximately five million. (This figure is based on the unique monthly visitor figures of websites and weekly listener figures of radio stations).