Palamedes PR was appointed in July 2018 by author Ruchir Verma to promote his philosophical novel, The Boy from Allahabad. We were tasked with securing two thought-leader articles, two book reviews and accompanying Q&A interviews, an exclusive news story and five radio interviews.
The Consultancy delivered the following services to support the Client’s aims:
- We developed thought-leader articles based on the themes explored in Ruchir’s novel
- We prepared two book reviews, utilising an objective third-party reviewer
- We secured two Q&A interviews to accompany the book reviews, prepared the interview questions and proofed Ruchir’s answers
- We developed an exclusive survey-led news story based on the angle that the majority of Brits feel they have not lived up to their potential
- We utilized this news story to prepare the radio pitch, and secure UK radio interview slots
The The Boy from Allahabad campaign secured the following exposure:
- Placements for the thought-leader articles with Female First and The London Economic
- Placements for the book reviews and accompanying Q&A interviews with Eastern Eye, Asian Times, India Weekly and Asian Leader
- The placement of the exclusive news story on The London Economic
- Radio interviews with Unity 101, BBC Radio Humberside, Siren FM, Radio Essex and Metro Radio & TFM
Each of the editorial products we created achieved 100% coverage with a combined reach of approximately four million. (This figure is based on the unique monthly visitor figures of websites and weekly listener figures for radio stations).