Palamedes PR was appointed in June 2018 by author Natalie Savvides to promote pro-kindness children’s book, Meet Henrietta Heartbeat. We were tasked with securing three guaranteed thought-leader articles; three book reviews and/or Q&A interviews; and five radio interviews.
The Consultancy delivered the following services to support the Client’s aims:
- We worked with the client to devise thought-leader articles based on the wider themes of her book, concerning promoting kindness to young children. We proofed and edited these thought-leaders for publication
- We utilized our contacts to secure a book review in a national women’s lifestyle title
- We secured two Q&A interviews and proofed the client’s interview answers
- We developed and distributed a newsworthy radio pitch
- We secured a national women’s magazine feature, which will be published in February 2019
The campaign for Meet Henrietta Heartbeat secured the following exposure:
- Thought-leader placements with Stories.SWNS, UK Mums TV and Female First
- Q&A interviews with Female First and Frost Magazine
- A book review in Bella magazine
- Radio interviews with BBC Radio Leeds, BBC Radio Cambridge, SFM, RNIB Connect, Siren FM and Radio Essex
- A feature placement in Top Sante (to be published in February 2019)
Each of the editorial products we created achieved 100% coverage with a combined reach of approximately five million. (This figure is based on the unique monthly visitor figures of websites and weekly listener figures of radio stations).