More coverage just in for Steel City Press and its sensational new memoir, Seven Point Six Two: The True Story of Soldiers for Hire in Iraq.Read More
The Benchmark of Quality Book Publicity Since 2009
A very warm welcome to the UK’s market-leading book PR agency – the trusted, go-to provider for discerning British and international authors, publishing houses and literary agents. With more than 30 years’ combined experience on British newsdesks, Palamedes’ literary PR team of award-winning former national news, features and broadcast journalists generate guaranteed publicity for quality books on TV, radio and in the national press every working day of the year. Our proven track record of almost 1,000 book marketing campaigns distinguishes us from the rest and reflects our journalistic heritage and unrivalled media influence.
We offer an exclusive range of cost-effective, project-based book publicity packages to launch new and already-published works of fiction and non-fiction, and to promote publishers and agents’ key authors, new titles or back catalogues. Each of the specialist book PR services we provide are also available on an individual basis. In most cases, we can obtain widespread book publicity in as little as 14 days. And unlike other, less reputable book PR agencies, the results of our work are covered by a peace-of-mind guarantee.
Simply choose the book PR package, below, that is right for you and we’ll be in touch with more details and to arrange a free and no-obligation book marketing consultation.
- FULL-SERVICE PUBLICITY FOR NEW & ALREADY PUBLISHED FICTION
- 150 guaranteed book reviews with links to Amazon or website of your choice | Guranteed media endorsements for jacket covers, Amazon or other sales website | Guaranteed in-depth article with Q&A | Media release with distribution to on-target publications, including regional media | Coverage updates with screenshots and links | Split payments available | Project-based - no ongoing fees | Available pre and post-release | Package can be changed to suit your specific requirements | Optional celebrity endorsement, website & social media support
- FULL-SERVICE PUBLICITY FOR NON-FICTION, NEW & OLD
- Guranteed radio interviews on BBC or commercial stations | National press story - our signature service | 150 guaranteed book reviews with links to Amazon or website of your choice | Guranteed media endorsements for jacket covers, Amazon or other sales website | Guaranteed thought-leader article/opinion-editorial in a nationwide publication | Column pitch | Media release with distribution to on-target publications, including regional media | Coverage updates with screenshots and links | Split payments available | Project-based - no ongoing fees | Available pre and post-release | Package can be changed to suit your specific requirements | Optional TV and celebrity endorsement
- PROJECT-BASED AND ONGOING PR CAMPAIGNS FOR UK AND INTERNATIONAL HOUSES AND AGENTS
- Project and ongoing PR campaigns for UK and overseas publishing houses (including independent presses) and literary agencies | Promote new and existing authors in the wider UK media | Exposure for select titles or for entire back and current catalogues | Media coverage usually within as little as 14 days | Publicity support available pre and post launch event | 10% discounted fees as standard for trade
- DON'T NEED A FULL-SERVICE BOOK PR CAMPAIGN? SIMPLY SELECT THE SERVICE(S) THAT'S RIGHT FOR YOU
- We understand that a full-service book publicity campaign isn't always needed. That's why each of our book PR services are available on a standalone basis. Whether it's radio interviews, book reviews, national media coverage or one of our other offerings - or a combination of more than one - we can almost certainly help. Simply let us know what book publicity services you need on our contact form and we'll call you back to discuss your options.
What to Expect: Generating Quality Publicity for Books Every Working Day of the Year
From the BBC World Service, Radio 2 and ITV’s Daybreak, to Vogue, The Sunday Times and The New York Post, our clients receive the media recognition their work deserves. Whether it’s live broadcast interviews, national newspaper coverage, book reviews or high-profile book launches (such as our ‘World’s Biggest Book Signing’ or our launch event at the Houses of Parliament for author and PTSD campaigner Neil Blower, pictured above with the cast of TV’s ‘Allo ‘Allo), our market-leading book PR and book marketing campaigns generate guaranteed publicity for books and for discerning British and overseas authors every working day of the year. Our literary PR campaigns reach tens of millions of consumers across the UK and internationally. According to our clients and many journalists, in fact, Palamedes PR obtains substantially more publicity for books than any other book PR agency.
We publish the results of our book PR campaigns on a daily basis. You can see the latest book publicity here.
Our latest book book PR Success Story, for international education publisher Pearson is now online. The Consultancy was appointed by Pearson to secure select coverage within the British business press for new guide Friction/Reward: Be Your Customers First Choice by retail expert Richard Hammond, founder of consultancy Smart Circle Limited (SCL). You can read the full Success…Read More
Private military contractor (PMC) Gary Roberts, a client of book PR agency Palamedes PR, has been speaking on British radio about his experiences as a soldier for hire. Roberts, whose new military memoir Seven Point Six Two: The True Story Of Soldiers For Hire In Iraq has just been released through Steel City Press, has been interviewed by…Read More
Army veteran Gary Roberts has written an exclusive thought-leader article for one of the UK’s most popular men’s magazines about his ordeal being investigated for alleged war crimes. Roberts was one of more than 1,000 soldiers investigated by the now-defunct Iraq Historic Allegations Team (IHAT), set up by the Government in 2010. He was interrogated…Read More
“It is not often that I have worked with a group of individuals with the level on competency, professionalism and dedication to their work that I have recently experienced working with Palamedes PR. You never over promised but you constantly over delivered. I can add no suggestions to how you could improve your service as…Read More
As Good as Our Word: Praise for Our Book PR Campaigns
From national government and major publishing houses, to leading literary agents, retailers and hundreds of exceptional authors, Palamedes PR has had the genuine pleasure to serve the wider publishing community since 2009. Naturally, it gives us particular satisfaction when those clients acknowledge our work by providing us with a testimonial. It goes without saying that we’re forever grateful to those organisations and individuals who have volunteered to endorse our work by telling others about their experience.
See all client testimonials here.
Proudly Working For
Case Studies: Book PR with Unrivalled Media Influence
Thanks to the journalistic experience of our literary PR team, the editorial content we produce on behalf of our clients captures the media’s imagination and the public’s interest. In fact, the chances are that you will have watched our literary PR campaigns play out on the TV and radio or in the national and international media.
Our more famous book PR case studies are too numerous to appear here, so we’ve included a small selection for illustrative purposes. You can explore the rest over on our Case Studies page, here.
Book PR: Why Palamedes PR?
* We’re the only book PR agency that is run and staffed by former national news, features and broadcast journalists. Learn more about us, here
* We have a proven track record for running successful fiction and non-fiction book publicity campaigns in the national media and on TV and radio since 2009
* We generate more book publicity per campaign than any other UK book publicist, according to journalists and publishing houses
* We believe the proof is in the pudding and publish the results of our book publicity campaigns here almost every day of the year
* We’re the go-to book publicity agency for some of the UK’s largest publishing houses and the established market leader in our field
* Palamedes PR is the only UK book publicist willing and able to guarantee its work in the national media and on radio (like our book marketing campaign for the celebrity chef and cookery book author Gurpareet Bains [Bloomsbury/Absolute Press], pictured left on BBC Radio 2 with Chris Evans)
* We’re not fluffy, won’t dine out on your dollar, and won’t attempt to wow you with patronising buzzwords and industry jargon
* We deliver what we promise – often within as little as 14 days – or your money back
More Book Marketing Testimonials
“We appointed Palamedes PR on account of their position, experience and expertise in the book PR sector. We are very pleased we did given the international exposure they generated for our books, our authors, and our brand” – Forty-Six Books
“A book launch in the Houses of Parliament with Hazel Blears MP and the world’s largest book signing. That’s Palamedes PR – a book publicist that orchestrates incredible book marketing campaigns that never fail to capture attention” – Neil Blower, author and PTSD campaigner
“Brilliant book PR – we were very pleased” – Routledge Books
“Consistently good coverage for [its bestselling author] Cathy Glass” – HarperCollins
“Having worked in the film industry for over 60 years, I would describe the book PR campaign they delivered as a definite first-class production” – Alvin Rakoff, Hollywood director
“It was important to me that I partner with the best book PR agency in the marketplace in order to give it the publicity I believe it deserves” – Oggy Boytchev, former BBC World Affairs Producer
We are extremely grateful to those authors, agents and publishing houses who have so kindly offered their testimonials about our work. You can view all our testimonials – about book marketing and our other areas of promotional expertise – on our Testimonials page, here.
Quick Book PR FAQ
Do I need a book publicist?
Amazon publishes a new book every five minutes. In this increasingly saturated market, getting today’s savvy consumers to notice your book will be hard enough. Encouraging them to buy a copy is something else entirely. That’s where a results-focused book PR and literary marketing agency comes in.
What publicity will I receive?
Every book is different, which is why we’ve developed a range of literary PR packages to give you the choice about what types of publicity you would like us to obtain. Our book PR packages include national press coverage – the ‘holy grail’ of book publicity that other literary PR agencies rarely achieve and never guarantee.
How quickly will I obtain media coverage?
Our PR for books campaigns typically secure your media coverage within just 14 days.
Do you provide ongoing book PR support?
Absolutely. If you need ongoing book publicity – perhaps to raise a publisher’s profile or to publicise a range of books – simply let us know on the contact form.
Can you offer me free advice?
We offer free advice from the outset. Click ‘Book PR’ on our contact page and we’ll call you back to discuss your options with absolutely no obligation. It’s all part of the ongoing Palamedes PR service.