Author Rosie Osborne, a client of book PR agency Palamedes, launches her new book, Free Spirits, at the Miles McEnery Gallery in New York.Read More
Unrivalled Publicity for UK Book Launches From Just £499
If you’re looking to launch a new book in the British media, you’ve come to the right place.
Palamedes offers an exclusive range of cost-effective, project-based book publicity packages (right), which provide authors with quality, impactful publicity on radio and TV, in the UK national and international press, and in magazines and the trade press.
Our book PR packages are designed to launch new and already-published works of fiction and non-fiction and to promote publishers and agents’ key authors, new titles or back catalogues.
Each of the specialist book PR services we provide are also available on an individual basis.
- FULL-SERVICE PUBLICITY FOR NEW & ALREADY PUBLISHED FICTION
- From BBC radio interviews and thought-leader articles in leading publications, to mass book reviews and international distribution, this exclusive book launch package provides everything an author needs to promote a fiction title successfully in the UK.
- FULL-SERVICE PUBLICITY FOR NON-FICTION, NEW & OLD
- If you're a discerning author of quality non-fiction and require impactful publicity in the national press, on BBC radio, and in leading publications nationwide, this exclusive promotional package has everything you need...and more.
- EXTRAORDINARY BOOK PR SERVICES AT QUITE ORDINARY PRICES
- We understand that a full PR package isn't always needed. That's why each of our book PR services are available on a standalone basis. Whether it's radio interviews, book reviews, national media coverage or one of our other offerings - or a combination of more than one - we can almost certainly help.
What to Expect: Generating Quality Publicity for Books Every Working Day of the Year
A very warm welcome to the UK’s market-leading book PR agency – the trusted, go-to provider for discerning British and international authors, publishing houses and literary agents. With more than 30 years’ combined experience on British newsdesks, Palamedes’ literary PR team of award-winning former national news, features and broadcast journalists generate guaranteed publicity for quality books on TV, radio and in the national press every working day of the year. Our proven track record of almost 1,000 book marketing campaigns distinguishes us from the rest and reflects our journalistic heritage and unrivalled media influence.
In most cases, we can obtain widespread book publicity in as little as 14 days. And unlike other, less reputable book PR agencies, the results of our work are covered by a peace-of-mind guarantee.
We publish the results of our book PR campaigns on a daily basis. You can see the latest book publicity here.
As Eminem once again looks set to top the charts, we look back to our international headline-making news story about how listening to the rapper could boost athletic performance by up to 10 per cent.Read More
In the fifth installment of his exclusive guest blog, best-selling author,TEDx speaker and celebrity mind coach Dr Stephen Simpson shares his three key writing habits to get a book finished.Read More
“It is not often that I have worked with a group of individuals with the level on competency, professionalism and dedication to their work that I have recently experienced working with Palamedes PR. You never over promised but you constantly over delivered. I can add no suggestions to how you could improve your service as…Read More
As Good as Our Word: Praise for Our Book PR Campaigns
For more than a decade, Palamedes PR has had the genuine pleasure to serve the wider publishing community – from national government and major publishing houses, to leading literary agents, retailers and hundreds of exceptional authors. Naturally, it gives us particular satisfaction when those clients acknowledge our work by providing us with a testimonial. It goes without saying that we’re forever grateful to those organisations and individuals who have volunteered to endorse our work by telling others about their experience.
See all client testimonials here.
Providing Book Publicity For:
Case Studies: Book PR with Unrivalled Media Influence
Thanks to the journalistic experience of our literary PR team, the editorial content we produce on behalf of our clients captures the media’s imagination and the public’s interest. In fact, the chances are that you will have watched our literary PR campaigns play out on the TV and radio or in the national and international media.
From the BBC World Service, Radio 2 and ITV’s Daybreak, to Vogue, The Sunday Times and The New York Post, our clients receive the media recognition their work deserves. Whether it’s live broadcast interviews, national newspaper coverage, book reviews or high-profile book launches (such as our ‘World’s Biggest Book Signing’ or our launch event at the Houses of Parliament for author and PTSD campaigner Neil Blower, pictured above with the cast of TV’s ‘Allo ‘Allo), our market-leading book PR and book marketing campaigns generate guaranteed publicity for books and for discerning British and overseas authors every working day of the year. Our literary PR campaigns reach tens of millions of consumers across the UK and internationally. According to our clients and many journalists, in fact, Palamedes PR obtains substantially more publicity for books than any other book PR agency.
Our more famous book PR case studies are too numerous to appear here, so we’ve included a small selection for illustrative purposes. You can explore the rest over on our Case Studies page, here.
Book PR: Why Palamedes PR?
* We’re the only book PR agency that is run and staffed by former national news, features and broadcast journalists. Learn more about us, here
* We have a proven track record for running successful fiction and non-fiction book publicity campaigns in the national media and on TV and radio since 2009
* We generate more book publicity per campaign than any other UK book publicist, according to journalists and publishing houses
* We believe the proof is in the pudding and publish the results of our book publicity campaigns here almost every day of the year
* We’re the go-to book publicity agency for some of the UK’s largest publishing houses and the established market leader in our field
* Palamedes PR is the only UK book publicist willing and able to guarantee its work in the national media and on radio (like our book marketing campaign for the celebrity chef and cookery book author Gurpareet Bains [Bloomsbury/Absolute Press], pictured left on BBC Radio 2 with Chris Evans)
* We’re not fluffy, won’t dine out on your dollar, and won’t attempt to wow you with patronising buzzwords and industry jargon
* We deliver what we promise – often within as little as 14 days – or your money back
More Book Marketing Testimonials
“We appointed Palamedes PR on account of their position, experience and expertise in the book PR sector. We are very pleased we did given the international exposure they generated for our books, our authors, and our brand” – Forty-Six Books
“A book launch in the Houses of Parliament with Hazel Blears MP and the world’s largest book signing. That’s Palamedes PR – a book publicist that orchestrates incredible book marketing campaigns that never fail to capture attention” – Neil Blower, author and PTSD campaigner
“Brilliant book PR – we were very pleased” – Routledge Books
“Consistently good coverage for [its bestselling author] Cathy Glass” – HarperCollins
“Having worked in the film industry for over 60 years, I would describe the book PR campaign they delivered as a definite first-class production” – Alvin Rakoff, Hollywood director
“It was important to me that I partner with the best book PR agency in the marketplace in order to give it the publicity I believe it deserves” – Oggy Boytchev, former BBC World Affairs Producer
We are extremely grateful to those authors, agents and publishing houses who have so kindly offered their testimonials about our work. You can view all our testimonials – about book marketing and our other areas of promotional expertise – on our Testimonials page, here.
Quick Book PR FAQ
Do I need a book publicist?
Amazon publishes a new book every five minutes. In this increasingly saturated market, getting today’s savvy consumers to notice your book will be hard enough. Encouraging them to buy a copy is something else entirely. That’s where a results-focused book PR and literary marketing agency comes in.
What publicity will I receive?
Every book is different, which is why we’ve developed a range of literary PR packages to give you the choice about what types of publicity you would like us to obtain. Our book PR packages include national press coverage – the ‘holy grail’ of book publicity that other literary PR agencies rarely achieve and never guarantee.
How quickly will I obtain media coverage?
Our PR for books campaigns typically secure your media coverage within just 14 days.
Do you provide ongoing book PR support?
Absolutely. If you need ongoing book publicity – perhaps to raise a publisher’s profile or to publicise a range of books – simply let us know on the contact form.
Can you offer me free advice?
We offer free advice from the outset. Click ‘Book PR’ on our contact page and we’ll call you back to discuss your options with absolutely no obligation. It’s all part of the ongoing Palamedes PR service.