Palamedes PR has been appointed by the Thames Valley painter, Julian Gordon Mitchell. Julian’s critically-acclaimed portraits have been shown at the National Portrait Gallery, The Royal Society of Portrait Painters, and The Cabinet Office in Westminster. He appointed Palamedes PR in order to support a national consumer awareness campaign. A spokesman for Palamedes PR, a…Read More
Our exclusive PR packages provide discerning authors with everything they need to launch a book successfully in the British media. No other PR agency can or does offer so much.
Our publicity services are all available on a standalone basis:
• National press coverage – our signature service that gives authors the unique opportunity to reach tens of millions of consumers. Our editorial content is exclusively distributed to all major newspapers and news outlets worldwide by Europe’s largest independent press agency. From only £1,799
• Radio interviews on BBC or leading commercial stations – the ideal platform for authors to discuss their work, research or opinions. From only £799
• Regional press coverage – reaching key local consumers wherever in the UK they happen to be. From only £499
• In-depth book reviews of up to 1,500 words on 150 JPI Media newspaper sites nationwide including flagship titles like The Scotsman and The Yorkshire Post with a combined readership of approximately 40million unique visitors per month. From only £1,999
• Thought-leader articles, Q&As and in-depth written interviews – providing authors with invaluable, authority-building exposure. From only £699
Combine two or more services and receive a 10% discount.
Our clients also benefit from:
• No ongoing fees or monthly contract
• Absolutely no hidden costs
• Swift publicity, typically in as little as 14-21 days
• Our no-coverage, no-fee guarantee
• Trade discounts for publishers, literary agents and retailers